Mga Pahina

Linggo, Hulyo 30, 2017


Work Immersion Everyday Journal (Second Week)


   July 24, 2017                                                                                                         Monday

The first day of our work immersion for this week, I arrived at 12:59 pm. Today Dr. Galicia assigned me in Grade 3 class to supervised them and help the teachers  in assisting their class. First I assist them in their first subject in the afternoon which is Math with Teacher Augustina. After one hour, they took their recess. I assisted them in buying their food in the canteen. I gave some instruction to make their classroom clean and organize. Then, I assisted Teacher Karen by helping one of the Grade 3 pupil in learning how to read for he to understand the following questions written in their worksheet. At exactly 5:00 pm I helped Sir Jerrymi in dismissing his class and assisted the pupils in waiting to their fetchers. This day I learned that patience is a virtue, because you have to be more patience for you to do your tasks properly and also when it comes to the lower level pupils.


   July 25, 2017                                                                                                         Tuesday

The second day of our work immersion, I arrived at 12:55 pm. Before I go to the assigned classroom for me, Dr. Galicia instructed us what we are going to do. She said that as we wear the corporate attire, we have to do our job as an OJT. Today I assigned in Grade 2 class where Teacher Julie Ann is the adviser. As I arrived to their classroom, I checked first their diary. Checking the wrong spelling and make it correctly. I instructed them to maintain the discipline inside their room. When Teacher Karen arrived as their first subject in the afternoon, I helped her to lessen the noise of the pupils. Then I assisted the Grade 2 pupils to buy their food in the canteen. After that, Sir Jerrymi started his English class to them. Their last subject is Math where Teacher Sherlene is their subject teacher. At exactly 5:00 pm, Teacher Julie Ann dismissed the pupils and I'm the one who assisted them. I secured that they form their line properly before they go to the court and wait their own fetchers. This day ended good because I learned something new again.

  • Due to Typhoon Gorio, the Government of Cavite suspended the classes that's why the next three days of my OJT is also suspended. See you on the next update of my blog 😊

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento